Help with a Federal Agency
If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve the problem or get you the information you need. Each year, we help thousands of Third District constituents who have questions or need help cutting red tape at federal agencies.
Here are some categories we may be able to help you with:
- Veterans - benefits, eligibility determinations, VA home loans, and replacements of medals earned
- Social Security - benefits, eligibilty, or status of missing checks
- Internal Revenue Service
- Housing - housing vouchers, federal loan programs, and H.U.D.
- Immigration - naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives, and adjustment status applications which are delayed or lost
- Passports - emergency passports, lost passports, and overseas travel restrictions
Please fill out the form below, which will generate a printable page. You must sign and mail this page to my Grand Island office.
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
Constituent Service Form
* Indicates required information.